- Written by Webmaster
SQS Statistical Consulting (SQS SC) is a consulting unit under School of Quantitative Sciences, UUM. Its purpose is to provide professional consulting services and to promote good statistical practice among researchers. It provides services across universities and industries which include both one-to-one consultations and the running of courses for larger groups. Academicians, students conducting research, and industrial community are encouraged to use these services which are offered at minimal cost for the consultation and workshop fee.
Puan Malina Zulkifli
Puan Yuhaniz Ahmad
|Dr. Muhammad Mat Yusof|
Dr. Adyda Ibrahim,
Dr. Nurul Nazihah Hawari
Consultation Committee :
Dr. Azizah Mohd. Rohni
Prof. Dr. Zurni Omar
- Provide a broad range of statistical services as well as other quantitative techniques to help universities and industrial community in conducting a better research.
- Provide advice and guidelines to improve the capability of using statistical methods and quantitative techniques effectively.
- Promote correct and efficient usage of statistics and quantitative techniques for decision making.
- Support researchers in using statistical and computing software.
Expertise and Service
Our consultants offer outstanding statistical consulting services to assist you to the most appropriate statistical or quantitative techniques for your data, i.e
- Normality Test
- Univariate Statistics
- Independent sample t-test
- Paired t-test
- Mann Withney U test
- Kruskal Wallis
- Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test
- Multivariate Statistics
- Factor Analysis
- Regression Analysis
- Logistic Regression Analysis
- Discriminant Analysis
- Quality Control
- Experimental Design
- Sampling Techniques
- Forecasting Method
- Operational research
- Optimization and modeling
- Software application such as Latex, SAS, MATLAB, SPSS and R, and
Others application of quantitative methods in such areas (but not limited to),
- Social Science
- Industrial Engineering
- Islamic Banking
- Transportation and Logistic
Services include, but not limited to:
1) Advice or consultation on research strategy and design.
2) Consultation on the application and interpretation of statistical methods.
3) Reports on data analysis for publication or thesis.
Appointment must be made at least two (2) working days prior to consultation day.
- Students : RM25* per hour
- UUM staff : RM50* per hour
- Others : RM50* per hour
*including 6% Goverment Service Tax
- UUM Student (RM100)
- UUM Staff (RM150)
- Others (RM200)
Methods of Payment
1. Bank Islam
Name of Account : Bendahari Universiti Utara Malaysia
Account Number : 02093010000010
Name of Bank : Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad
Branch : Universiti Utara Malaysia, Sintok, Kedah
2. Cash payment
The payment can be made at the UUM Bursar (Counter) or General Office of School of Quantitative Sciences. Payment Receiver "SQS Statistical Consulting"
School of Quantitative Sciences
UUM-College of Arts and Sciences
Universiti Utara Malaysia
06010 UUM Sintok, Kedah, MALAYSIA
Faxs: +604 928 6309
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : https://sites.google.com/site/quantitativesciences
Workshop Committee : Dr. Sharmila Karim(+604-9286357)/ Dr. Nurul Nazihah Hawari (+604-9286392)
Consultation Committee : Dr. Azizah Mohd. Rohni (+604-9286348)/ Madam Wan Laailatul Hanim Mat Desa (+604-9286387)/ Madam Rohaiza Zakaria (+604-9286334)