Vacancy: Graduate Research Assistant
Modelling Work-Life Balance
To construct a multicriteria worklife balance model in order to measure issues and factors affecting worklife balance among academician in Malaysia.
- Starting date: Immediately
- Duration: 3 semesters
- Location: School of Quantitative Sciences (SQS), UUM Sintok, Kedah
- Funding agency: Ministry of Higher Education (MoHE)
· Malaysian citizen.
· Degree with background in Mathematics/Statistics/Operation Research/Decision Sciences or related fields preferable.
· CGPA of 3.00 and above.
· Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia, written and orally.
· Enthusiastic learner, hardworking, meticulous, and positive attitudes are highly preferable.
· Candidate must register for the full-time Master/Ph.D. by research with UUM.
Candidates are required to submit their one-page CV together with academic transcripts to email@example.com (Dr. Woon Siew Fang).