- Selected data from the Malaysian Department of Statistics is now available for request. Click HERE for more information.
- Congratulations to all SQS graduates on the 28th UUM's Convocation Ceremony
SQS News HighlightAug 05 2014
The cost of higher education is increasing, either due to inflation or other economic factors. As such, with the increasing cost of education and the demand of higher education, education scholarships and study loans becomes an essential.
Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), the eminent management university, award assistantship to qualified candidates, especially those who register for Ph.D. and masters degree by full research at UUM. The financial assistantships for UUM Postgraduate students are as follows:
Universiti Utara Malaysia Assistantship Scheme
- Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (CAS/ COB/ COLGIS/ CEDI/ IMBRE/IPDM/NCRC)
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship (GTA) Scheme
- Doctoral Research Officer Scheme
- UUM Vice Chancellor Scholarship Scheme