- Selected data from the Malaysian Department of Statistics is now available for request. Click HERE for more information.
- Welcome 2016... SQS wishes everyone a happy and prosperous New Year
SQS News HighlightAug 05 2014
The cost of higher education is increasing, either due to inflation or other economic factors. As such, with the increasing cost of education and the demand of higher education, education scholarships and study loans becomes an essential.
Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), the eminent management university, award assistantship to qualified candidates, especially those who register for Ph.D. and masters degree by full research at UUM. The financial assistantships for UUM Postgraduate students are as follows:
Universiti Utara Malaysia Assistantship Scheme
- Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (CAS/ COB/ COLGIS/ CEDI/ IMBRE/IPDM/NCRC)
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship (GTA) Scheme
- Doctoral Research Officer Scheme
- UUM Vice Chancellor Scholarship Scheme
- Academic Visit to Shezhen University, P.R. China
- AUN-QA: Another Victory for SQS
- Congratulations to All Award Recipients of The 2nd International Innovation, Design And Articulation (i-IDeA(tm) 2014)
- ICOQSIA 2014 attracted more than 180 participants from all over the world
- MoU with Jabatan Perangkaan Malaysia (Department of Statistics Malaysia)