- Our heartiest Congratulations to all SQS graduates on the UUM's 27th Convocation Ceremony.
- Wishing all SQS students the very best for your final exam.
- The Dean and all staff members wish to welcome all new SQS students to UUM. May your journey with us be filled with many sweet memories.
SQS News HighlightAug 05 2014
The cost of higher education is increasing, either due to inflation or other economic factors. As such, with the increasing cost of education and the demand of higher education, education scholarships and study loans becomes an essential.
Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM), the eminent management university, award assistantship to qualified candidates, especially those who register for Ph.D. and masters degree by full research at UUM. The financial assistantships for UUM Postgraduate students are as follows:
Universiti Utara Malaysia Assistantship Scheme
- Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (CAS/ COB/ COLGIS/ CEDI/ IMBRE/IPDM/NCRC)
- Graduate Teaching Assistantship (GTA) Scheme
- Doctoral Research Officer Scheme
- UUM Vice Chancellor Scholarship Scheme
- Professor Graham Kendall's Second Visit to SQS
- Congratulations to All Award Recipients of The 2nd International Innovation, Design And Articulation (i-IDeA(tm) 2014)
- MoU with Jabatan Perangkaan Malaysia (Department of Statistics Malaysia)
- Three SQS Researchers are Among the Recipients for Innovation, Research and Publication Awards (AIPPEN'14)
- SQS researchers won 1 Gold & 2 Bronze at ITEX 2013
- ICOQSIA 2014 attracted more than 180 participants from all over the world
- AMAES 2014 was a success
- Technical Talk By Dr. Wen Jau Lee from Intel
- Research Acculturation Grant Scheme (RAGS): Congratulations to SQS Researchers