SQS News HighlightDec 21 2016
21 DISEMBER 2016│21 RABIULAWAL 1438H
By: Dr. Nurakmal Ahmad Mustaffa & Mr. Roslee Mardan
SQS ONLINE: The School of Quantitative Sciences (SQS) Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM) has organised the SQS Career and Alumi Week 2016 which was held from 22nd October to 25th October. The program was jointly organized by the school's Student and Alumni Development Committee and SQS Decision Sciences Club (QUSAC).
The Alumni Gala Dinner held at the EDC was the kick off activity for the program. Apart from that, a session called 'Sembang Santai' (or Casual Talk) among current students and SQS alumni was also another one of the main activity. Ong Gi Xao, SQS alumni from the Industrial Statistics 2008 batch was present to share her experiences.
In addittion to that, industrial partners were also invited in this program. These includes Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad (MIDF) and Intel Malaysia. A talk on economic subject called 'Sembang Ekonomi Bersama MIDF' as well as a Technical Talk from Intel Malaysia which took place at the SQS Seminar hall exposed students to the current economic and technological issues. Intel Malaysia also organized a competition on 'Supply Chain Simulation' which involves studenrts from the School of Technology Managemenr and Logistics and Takhsin University, Thailand.
The activities included in this program also attracted student from the surrounding institution such as Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP) and Takhsin University, Thailand.
- SQS POSTGRADUATE STUDENT WINS THE UUM 3-MINUTE-THESIS 2017 COMPETITION
- PROGRAM JALINAN SQS DAN SEMESTI
- DEKAN GESA PELAJAR KEKALKAN KECEMERLANGAN AKADEMIK
- Talk on Knowledge Science by JAIST Professor
- SQS DAY 2016 KUKUH JALINAN HUBUNGAN STAF DAN PELAJAR
- SQS Career and Alumni Week 2016 is Filled with Interesting Activities
- The President Of Axiata Group Berhad Shares Sound Advice For Success
- SQS Students Did Well in CIMB Data Challenge
- SQS Open Class A152
- Mathematics and Engineering Expert Visited SQS
- SQS Session with New Students
- IACE 2015 Attracted Young Researchers From ASEAN Countries