SQS News HighlightFeb 22 2016
SQS Receives Ten New Students for the A152 Intake
SQS ONLINE : School of Quantitative Sciences (SQS) received 10 new student for the second semester (A152) Session 2015/2016 intake. In her speech, the Deputy Dean, Dr. Masnita binti Misiran @ Bakun welcome all the new students and thank them for choosing he programme offered by SQS. The session started with a briefing about SQS and folllowed by discussion with lecturers.
Lee Li En, a student from the B.Sc. Business Mathematics programme expressed her joy for being accepted into the program and UUM. The beauty of the campus as well as good facilities provided by the university is what attracted her to choose UUM for her study.
The session lasted for two hours and among the staff present were Head of Departments and Programme Coordinators, Prof. Madya Dr. Engku Muhammad Nazri bin Engku Abu Bakar, En. Mohammad Hasnan bin Hassan, En. Sahubar Ali bin Mohamed Nadhar Khan, Pn. Fathilah binti Mohd. Alipiah dan Dr. Mohd. Faizal bin Omar.
- SQS POSTGRADUATE STUDENT WINS THE UUM 3-MINUTE-THESIS 2017 COMPETITION
- PROGRAM JALINAN SQS DAN SEMESTI
- DEKAN GESA PELAJAR KEKALKAN KECEMERLANGAN AKADEMIK
- Talk on Knowledge Science by JAIST Professor
- SQS DAY 2016 KUKUH JALINAN HUBUNGAN STAF DAN PELAJAR
- SQS Career and Alumni Week 2016 is Filled with Interesting Activities
- The President Of Axiata Group Berhad Shares Sound Advice For Success
- SQS Students Did Well in CIMB Data Challenge
- SQS Open Class A152
- Mathematics and Engineering Expert Visited SQS
- SQS Session with New Students
- IACE 2015 Attracted Young Researchers From ASEAN Countries