SQS News Highlight
SQS Open Class
SQS recently conducted 'SQS Open Class A152' program in conjuction with the final week of semester A152. This program aims to showcase and promote final year projects carried out by seniors to give better exposure to their juniors.
Some selected classes and labs were made opened for everyone to join during this program. There are two categories of competitions - The Best Project in these selected classes and labs; and a Poster Competition. A collection of 24 posters were showcased during this week. The winners were celebrated in ceremonial food galore during SQS Lunch and each walked away with hampers.
- Mathematics and Engineering Expert Visited SQS
- SQS Session with New Students
- IACE 2015 Attracted Young Rresearchers From ASEAN Countries
- B.Sc. Business Mathematics (Hons) Receives AUN-QA Accreditation
- AUN-QA: Another Victory for SQS
- Academic Visit to Shezhen University, P.R. China
- MoU with Jabatan Perangkaan Malaysia (Department of Statistics Malaysia)
- Three SQS Researchers are Among the Recipients for Innovation, Research and Publication Awards (AIPPEN'14)
- ICOQSIA 2014 attracted more than 180 participants from all over the world