SQS News Highlight
THE PRESIDENT OF AXIATA GROUP BERHAD SHARES THE KEY TRAITS FOR YOUNG TALENTS
SQS ONLINE: The School of Quantitative Sciences (SQS) hosted the CEO Talk with the Adjunct Professor, Tan Sri Jamaludin Ibrahim, the Managing Director/President and the Group Chief Executive Officer of Axiata Group Berhad, at the Seminar Hall 2, SQS recently.
In his talk entitled 'Nurturing Industrial Talents: Thoughts from a CEO', Tan Sri Jamaludin, a renowned figure in the telecommunications industry, drew attention to his observations and perspectives on the key traits in nurturing talents. Tan Sri Jamaludin also shared his personal and early career experiences with the audience.
"There are three (3) main attributes that should be nurtured including the importance of tapping into the 'right-side of the brain', 'applications' and becoming more 'street smart'. Mastery of these extremely valuable qualities will stand the students in good stead.
- SQS DAY 2016 KUKUH JALINAN HUBUNGAN STAF DAN PELAJAR
- SQS Career and Alumni Week 2016 is Filled with Interesting Activities
- The President Of Axiata Group Berhad Shares Sound Advice For Success
- SQS Students Did Well in CIMB Data Challenge
- SQS Open Class A152
- Mathematics and Engineering Expert Visited SQS
- SQS Session with New Students
- IACE 2015 Attracted Young Rresearchers From ASEAN Countries
- B.Sc. Business Mathematics (Hons) Receives AUN-QA Accreditation
- AUN-QA: Another Victory for SQS
- Academic Visit to Shezhen University, P.R. China
- MoU with Jabatan Perangkaan Malaysia (Department of Statistics Malaysia)
- Three SQS Researchers are Among the Recipients for Innovation, Research and Publication Awards (AIPPEN'14)
- ICOQSIA 2014 attracted more than 180 participants from all over the world