SQS News Highlight
The President Of Axiata Group Berhad Shares Sound Advice For Success
UUM ONLINE: The School of Quantitative Sciences (SQS) hosted the CEO Talk with the Adjunct Professor, Tan Sri Jamaludin Ibrahim, the Managing Director/President and the Group Chief Executive Officer of Axiata Group Berhad, at the Seminar Hall 2, SQS recently.
In his talk entitled 'Nurturing Industrial Talents: Thoughts from a CEO', Tan Sri Jamaludin, a renowned figure in the telecommunications industry, drew attention to his observations and perspectives on the key traits in nurturing talents.Tan Sri Jamaludin also shared his personal and early career experiences with the audience.
- The President Of Axiata Group Berhad Shares Sound Advice For Success
- SQS Students Did Well in CIMB Data Challenge
- SQS Open Class A152
- Mathematics and Engineering Expert Visited SQS
- SQS Session with New Students
- IACE 2015 Attracted Young Rresearchers From ASEAN Countries
- B.Sc. Business Mathematics (Hons) Receives AUN-QA Accreditation
- AUN-QA: Another Victory for SQS
- Academic Visit to Shezhen University, P.R. China
- MoU with Jabatan Perangkaan Malaysia (Department of Statistics Malaysia)
- Three SQS Researchers are Among the Recipients for Innovation, Research and Publication Awards (AIPPEN'14)
- ICOQSIA 2014 attracted more than 180 participants from all over the world